GRS Mumbai | An Investor – Buyer Meet
Bling / June 5, 2018 / Blog
Real estate has always garnered interest from investors as this is one of the asset classes where capital appreciation is almost assured. However, all developers also understand that since real estate requires a huge amount of capital, buyers are especially wary during the buying process. For every successful purchase, the developers must deal with multiple failures. In a scenario such as this, any conclave that can bring high net worth investors and buyers in large numbers for property buying is a tantalizing opportunity.
Global Realty Show – a real estate focused event being held in Mumbai and Delhi in September is first of its kind real estate conclave that will bring a large number of premium buyers under one roof. Conceptualized and organized by Bling Events in association with the Times of India, this Global Realty Show being held in Mumbai between 1st and 2nd September will allow developers to showcase their most ambitious and opulent projects to the most exclusive of buyers and investors.
Why should you participate in the GRS Mumbai?
- Exclusive Buyers & Investors: Developers can pitch their projects to some of the most premium and exclusive client base of India like celebrities, Individual Investors/Investors Groups, Diamond Merchants, Top level management of MNCs, Real Estate Consultants/Brokers, Government Officials, and Financial Institutions.
- Easy Financing: Multiple international banks and NBFC’s are participating in this show to enable buyers with financing options in case they need them. This would make the buying process easier for them.
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR): This real estate show will have Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality helping developers deliver a unique experience to their buyers. By viewing the properties in such a manner, the buying decision will be simpler for the customer.
- Workshops: The GRS in Mumbai will have a variety of workshops that will help educate the participants in the nuances of mortgage loans, approval processes and sales pitches that will help them in pitching their products to the buyer in a better manner.
- Speaker slots: Developers will be able to display their projects and developments and promote them to an exclusive audience made up of channel partners and investors
- Networking Opportunities: Participants will get to meet and forge business relationships with the top people from multiple industries.
This Mega Real Estate Show happening in Mumbai and Delhi is a superb opportunity for developers across the world to showcase a wide range of their properties across classes like villas, apartments and high rises to the crème de la crème of Indian investors and buyers.